Meetings and Events
Be it large or small, lavish or simple; make your event a success with dedicated professional planning.
The Hotel Metropolitan offers seven banqueting halls capable of handling functions of up to 200 guests in numerous variations.
The following halls, their measurement and function:
|hall||size (sq.m.)/(sq.ft)||theater||reception||round tables||U & T shape|
|Alon||80 / 862||60 pax||60 pax||45 pax||30 pax|
|Rimon||75 / 807||50||30||30||24|
|Hadar||250 / 2690||140||100||90||45|
|Hadar & Rimon||310 / 3336||200||160||140||65|
|Hadas||75 / 807||50||30||30||24|
|Sabra||250 / 2690||150||130||100||60|
|Dekel||100 / 1077||60||60||50||40|
Room setup examples:
- Theater: chairs arranged in rows; suitable for large sessions and short lectures that do not require extensive note taking. A convenient setup to use before breaking into discussions or role-playing. Chairs are mobile.
- Reception: stand up social function where beverages, light food and snacks are served in either buffet style or passed around by waiting staff. May precede a meal.
- Round tables: generally used for meals and sessions involving small groups. Five or six ft. round tables sitting 8 to 10 comfortably.
- U or T shape: tables set in a U or T shape; suitable for groups up to 40 guests with a leading individual at the head of the table.
- Classroom: for medium to large size lectures and requiring a relatively large room. Tables are provided to utilize additional space for spreading materials and taking notes.
- AV equipment
- LCD projector
- CD player
- Portable stage / podium
- Internet access
- Continental or full breakfast
- Lunch / dinner
- Coffee breaks
- Electrical assistance